Can't Blog. Watching TV.
We just upgraded from basic cable to digital with DVR. First priority, I set it up to record every Daily Show with Jon Stewart that comes on. It's been about four years since I had Comedy Central. I've missed you, Jon.
What? You all didn't want to marry significantly older Jewish men with their own late night comedic political talk show?
We better stop talking about this . . . Greg gets so jealous . . .
8 comments:
Hahahahahaha. That is AWESOME. I love Jon Stewart.
The Daily Show and the Colbert report. . . the 2 reasons David has been able to convince me we DO need cable. Though once the elections are over, we'll have to see.
For me it was the Daily Show . . . for Greg it was the Food Network. Between those two vices we somehow convinced ourselves we needed to spend some extra money.
You stole my man! Jon is all mine. Back off! :-)
Not according to the picture Jessi, not according to the picture.
ha im sorry you still dont know me but i had to comment because i too am a married lady with dreams about jon stewart. he is ADORABLE.
We may all end up just needing to share. :-)
Best. Picture. Ever.
Post a Comment