Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Comparisons

 These are just random picture comparisons -- I came across a picture of me as a 2 1/2 year old in a family member's facebook page, and it got me thinking about Ellie at this same age . . .
Two and a half years old -- Annie, me, Ellie and me

Four and a half years old -- me, Annie and Greg (well, Greg's like four and a month or so).  And you can see where my girls get their blond hair from!
Then just for fun -- Isaac, me, Isaac and Greg.  All of my children got my 'bald 'til past a year' gene. :-)

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I still believe Annie is your blonde headed clone. And the jury is still out on Ellie and Isaac. They all look like siblings, but Annie (to me) looks the most obviously like you. I am no good at comparisons, however.

I do know that they are all some good looking babies!

Tiffany said...

What a fun post! I can't believe how much your girls look like you. That's awesome. :)