Ellie has a new phrase she uses a lot. (A couple actually, she says "Actually" before most of her sentences now.) But the one I'm hearing the most is, "No Fair!"
"Ellie, don't hit your brother."
"No Fair!"
"Ellie, stop pushing your sister."
"No Fair!"
"Ellie, don't jump off the back of the couch!"
"No Fair!"
She is picked on.
This morning she had to go in time out. After her bath, I rinsed her off in the shower, then let her and Annie stay and play in the shower (they LOVE to squeegee) while I went and fed Isaac. When I came back, Ellie had dumped half a bottle of my expensive salon brand shampoo (that stays in the shower so the girls don't get into it in the bathtub! D'oh!) all over the floor of the shower, and rubbed it onto every square inch of the shower walls that she could reach. I stuck her in time out (after rinsing her slippery body thoroughly), all the while she's crying, "No fair! No fair! No fair!" I spent the next twenty minutes scrubbing and rinsing my shower. Which I had already cleaned out that morning. It really didn't seem fair.
2 comments:
She is so funny! I can just picture it all in my head, and it makes me smile!
Wait a couple years for Iasac or maybe another one ( if you have any more) to hear things the older kids learn.... Xman says no fair and actually a lot to but the new word he says that I dont like is "idiot" or "shut up".
Post a Comment