As a family, we attended two different Halloween parties. We bailed on one we were invited to on Friday night (grumpy, overly tired children would've made it NO fun at all). And Annie wasn't able to attend her Preschool Halloween party since it was the same morning we took Cody to the airport. (Shhh! Don't tell -- she doesn't know she missed anything there!) On Saturday alone Annie had a costume Birthday party to attend
and a costume Halloween party. (Gotta love that my four year old has a significantly busier social calendar than I do!) So, it was eventful, the kids got to wear costumes all week, and it really made it a fun, drawn out Halloween season!
 |
| Ellie as a ballerina with Daddy before going out Wednesday night. |
 |
| I was really lazy about costumes for Isaac this year. Like, REALLY lazy. :-) My Mom owns 3-4 that fit him, and I didn't go get them until Saturday night at 5:45PM. He wore this little winter outfit with Tigger on it as his first 'costume' on Wednesday. |
 |
| Annie and some of her friends. This is one of four or five different dress up outfits Annie wore this week -- her actual costume was a "My Little Pony" outfit, but the rest of the week she'd rummage through her dress up clothes to get ready for parties! |
 |
| Thursday night Isaac was again costume-less -- but he LOVED staring at his feet on these Halloween jammies. |
 |
| Ellie as a ballerina again, Issac with Pumpkin Feet, Annie as Samantha from Bewitched -- with Grandpa KC |
 |
| Pumpkin-butted Isaac with Grandma Ruth |
 |
| Flying Ballerina! |
 |
| Awww, Grandma kisses! So sweet! |
 |
| Saturday night Isaac tried on his new hat (that Aunt Star gave him) |
 |
| And it matched his Phantom onesie . . . |
 |
| Annie in her My Little Pony outfit |
 |
| Not so happy phantom . . . |
 |
| This is Star and I trying to get my grumpy younger children to pose for a picture -- I love how Ellie is mid-flip-out-tantrum and Annie's' just grinning happily. |
 |
| Isaac never cheered up for these pictures -- he was NOT a fan of his first ever Halloween costume. Ellie was still pretty pissy too -- but I threatened a time out and a late start to Trick or Treating if she didn't smile for the next picture . . . |
 |
| Taken approximately a second and a half after my last threat . . . |
 |
| Grumpy Pumpkin with Mommy |
 |
| Grandma and her little pumpkin |
 |
| The girls out trick or treating. Grandma Ruth and Grandpa KC came out to take them, since Greg had to work that night. Aunt Star came to hang out with me while I passed out candy and took care of Isaac. |
 |
| Star and I sat out on the front porch handing out candy, since the weather was pretty decent (when it wasn't raining). We had Isaac bundled and in his Winnie the Pooh hat, and he fell asleep. When it cooled off a bit more, I brought him in and laid him on the couch and had to get a picture of him all bundled up. |
 |
| Then he woke up and freed himself and looked adorable in his chunkiness. |
 |
| My happy ghost baby |
 |
| Hyped up and happy going through their loot. |
6 comments:
Love there costumes. so sweet, your kids are so cute. I love your threats. LOL.
I love the grumpy kids pictures! And I love how happy Ellie is at the end of the night! And I love all the different costumes... You can't be seem twice in the same outfit!
Whoa, Annie looks WAY too grown up with that eye makeup on! Don't let her know that until she's at least 17... eye makeup suits her features very well. :)
Loved all the cute Halloween pictures. Don't you just love it when your kids are being super cooperative for pictures? I swear 3 is the magic number to making pictures ten times more difficult. There's always one causing problems! Nevertheless loved them all.
Your kids are adorable. Did Star use her magic eyeliner on Annie again? ;)
Hee, hee, Happy Phantom.
So, since Isaac didn't calm down for the pictures you made him skip trick-or-treating? Way to stick to your guns, Hil. :)
Post a Comment