Not understanding it truly shows how talented she is! I don't understand a single word the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings, and I grew up singing those hymns, and they're world famous! This kid has a serious singing future I think! :-)
I love the way her face looks when she screams, I mean, SINGS the last word, WORLD! It's so cute. She sounds really different on recording than in person. Or is it because this video is older?
That last comment was actually mine, NOT Hilary's. Sorry, I didn't realize I was still logged on as hilary. This is what you get for having me check your email at work. ;)
LOL So cute. It took me until the last exuberant phrase to figure out what she was singing, but that last bit was definitely worth the wait! ;-) Love that face!
Okay, you TOTALLY need more videos posted on here! (And you may want to explore the idea of including close-captioning for those of us who don't always speak fluent "Annie"). I have watched this clip about a dozen times, usually making one of my coworkers watch it too. I need more footage. I've run out of coworkers.
10 comments:
To be fair, I don't even know how that song goes, so I think she sounds GREAT!
We have listened to this several times....ELMO'S WORLD!
lol! She's so cute. It's so cute to see such a little girl singing.
She is soooo talented!!! It did take me a while to figure out what she was singing
Not understanding it truly shows how talented she is! I don't understand a single word the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings, and I grew up singing those hymns, and they're world famous! This kid has a serious singing future I think! :-)
I love the way her face looks when she screams, I mean, SINGS the last word, WORLD! It's so cute. She sounds really different on recording than in person. Or is it because this video is older?
That last comment was actually mine, NOT Hilary's. Sorry, I didn't realize I was still logged on as hilary. This is what you get for having me check your email at work. ;)
LOL So cute. It took me until the last exuberant phrase to figure out what she was singing, but that last bit was definitely worth the wait! ;-) Love that face!
I think Annie has a future of vocal chord struggles just like me....I am pretty sure I hit that exact high note at FHE last week...
Okay, you TOTALLY need more videos posted on here! (And you may want to explore the idea of including close-captioning for those of us who don't always speak fluent "Annie"). I have watched this clip about a dozen times, usually making one of my coworkers watch it too. I need more footage. I've run out of coworkers.
Post a Comment